Vacancy for Digital Marketing Associate MixCloud London
Vacancy for Digital Marketing Associate- MixCloud London
ABOUT MIXCLOUD UK
Mixcloud UK exists to amplify DJ culture and community. We’re a fair and legal audio streaming service that supports creators. We recently launched Mixcloud LIVE, which enables DJs and producers to stream legally and make money online.
We’re home to a unique catalogue of 50 million DJ mixes, radio shows and podcasts curated by the world’s finest DJs, online radio stations and cultural tastemakers. Our mission is to build a sustainable future for creators. We want to see a world where everyone can connect deeply beyond the algorithm, human to human.
What you will do:
- Ensure that Mixcloud’s ‘shop window’ remains relevant and diverse by producing groundbreaking content to be delivered across our social media channels
- Repurpose content for and from our other marketing channels including our online education hub and email output
- Contribute ideas to social media strategies for new features and evergreen or reactive content in line with team objectives
- Work with the team to develop and codify a brand voice for our marketing channels, with your focus being on our social media output
- Write the copy for social media posts with the aim of appealing to our target audience while resonating with our established followers
- Produce in-app video content and adapt existing static templates for use across our marketing channels
- Track and report on the performance of our social media channels, iterate on ideas based on those metrics
- Engage with, and contribute to the growth of, the followers on our social channels, building our brand within established and target communities
- Stay attuned to current and predicted trends on social media, spotting and acting on opportunities as they arise
Who you are: MUST
- 2 years of digital marketing experience working in social media
- Adobe photoshop skills
- Excellent copywriting skills (for social posts)
- Strong knowledge of music & DJ culture, knowledge about genre of music
- An active user and fan of various social media channels
- A proactive team member, happy to follow briefs and contribute ideas
- An empathetic, strategic, flexible team player who can give and take feedback
- A strong communicator with a positive attitude, always looking for improvement and solutions
- A passionate creative with ambition, commitment and accountability
- A collaborator who can also work autonomously and is happy to present work to the wider team
- An adaptive employee who can respond to changes with a positive, energetic attitude and identify potential opportunities
We have a remote-first work culture, although we still have an office in Hackney available for anyone to use. We’re a culturally active bunch, with many of us pursuing our passions as DJs, producers, radio hosts, promoters or creatives. We host DJ lessons in the office, cater weekly lunches and host social team mixers. We offer a great benefits package that includes generous holiday, flexible working, a healthcare plan and a kitchen packed with healthy snacks.
We offer a culture of personal development and growth. We’re serious about encouraging our employees to develop their careers through goal setting, training and mentorship. Mixcloud also covers the cost of books.
Mixcloud is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.
APPLY FOR DIGITAL MARKETING JOB IN MIXCLOUD UK HERE.
Unsure of your career path? Need help?
Contact Us Stunited team:
Find more such articles on UK Careers, UK Jobs, and Internships in the UK and Education here at Stunited News Feed!
#UK #job #vacancy #digitalmarketing #career #workexperience #DJ #London #Londonjobs #University