A High Potential Individual (HPI) visa allows you to stay in the UK for at least 2 years. To apply for this visa, you should have been awarded an academic qualification by an eligible university in the past 5 years. Hence, the High Potential Individual Visa is only available to new graduates of top global universities who intend to work or search for jobs, in the UK. No job offer is needed to work in the UK or we can say that this is an unsponsored visa route to the UK. The High Potential Individual route opened on 30 May 2022.
This vlog by Sarika from “Your Knowledge Buddy” expounds in depth the answers to your most pressing questions. The list of frequently asked questions that are answered in this video are mentioned below.
- Question 1: What is this new High Potential Visa?
- Question 2: Why did the UK government launch this visa?
- Question 3: Who is eligible to apply for this High Potential Visa?
- Question 4: Who is this High Potential Visa aimed at?
- Question 5: Are there any quotas for this visa?
- Question 6: Will you be able to extend this visa?
- Question 7: Does this visa count towards settlement in the UK?
- Question 8: Can you bring your family with you on this High Potential Visa?
- Question 9: When will this High Potential Visa be launched?
- Question 10: How much will this Visa cost?
Watch the video till the end to gain an in-depth understanding of the following:
- Requirements for a High Potential Individual Visa,
- Conditions of Stay as a High Potential Individual,
- Provisions for Extension of Stay on the High Potential Individual Visa,
- Possibility of Settlement in the UK Settlement on the High Potential Individual Visa,
- Eligibility Criteria and
- Dependents of High Potential Individual Visa Applicants
Find more such articles on on Careers, Jobs, and Internships in the UK and Education here at Stunited News Feed!
Apply for Part-time/Full-Time/Internship Jobs here -Stunited Jobs Portal
#UK #UKJobs #UKjobseekers #Stunited #StunitedNewsfeed #StunitedJobs #Stunitedorg #JobsInhighdemandintheuk #Indemandjobsintheuk #mosthighdemandjobsinuk #highpayingjobsintheuk