What we do
Our Summer Internships offer high calibre students the opportunity to experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture. You’ll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on live and interesting client projects. You will be doing real work on real clients so be prepared to get stuck in. We have Summer Internships in the following business areas:
- Actuarial – We’re market leaders providing insights and solutions for all businesses that face significant and complex risks. We play an important role in supporting clients through uncertain times. Actuaries analyse how future events could affect businesses and we calculate the impact these events could have on our clients.
- Audit – You’ll be providing market leading audit services to an unprecedented range of clients including one of the largest shares of FTSE 100 companies of any UK audit firm.
- Consulting – Our Consulting practice is focused on results, supporting our clients with fast track, profitable growth. We use our understanding of how business works and a knowledge of how the right technology in the right place can create competitive advantage.
- Deals – Deals provide an opportunity for faster growth, development of stronger capabilities, accelerated operational transformation, value realisation and protection.
- Legal – Our client-facing legal practice is an exciting place to launch your legal career. With some 3,700 plus business lawyers across more than 100 countries, we have one of the most extensive legal services networks in the world. Because of the way our business is structured, we’re able to provide our clients with rounded solutions, incorporating multidisciplinary advice from our wider business areas.
- Risk – Risk is all around us and in our complex world, is changing all the time. Our teams bring people from diverse backgrounds together, using their skills and cutting-edge technology, to help solve complex problems. We are pioneers in a world of changing risk and our market leading services build resilient organisations. Join us and together, we can support our clients to rethink risk.
- Tax – We work with our clients to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business; from people to performance, systems to strategy and business plans to business resilience. Through our invaluable insights and independent assurance we can help our clients to discover and unlock real value.
- Technology – We use technical and business knowledge to solve our clients’ problems. And because we offer so many different technology services we need people with different experiences to help us deliver them effectively.
What you’ll gain
- Discover what a career with us is all about, and boost your employability. You’ll find out first-hand if this is the career for you – do well, and you could be offered a graduate job. Working alongside specialists, you’ll work on client projects to give you the best insight into what we’re about. You’ll have the opportunity to build networks with your colleagues and peer group.
What you need
- You’ll need to be in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree; or
- You’ll need to be in your final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate place confirmed; and
- You’ll need to have, or be on course to pass an undergraduate degree or above in any subject. We determine whether you’re on course to pass on the grades you achieved in your last completed year of academic study.
- Some routes have specific requirements, please check on the PwC Careers pages online.
At PwC, the future of work looks a lot like you.
You must sign in to apply for this position.