- Co-ordinate and process customer enquiries and orders to meet customer service demands whilst optimizing road fleet cost efficiency.
- With a focus on maximising financial performance, undertake regular profit forecasting based on sales data, new orders, enquiries and known / predicted costs.
- Review monthly performance and identify development opportunities.
- Continuously develop processes, products, service offerings that improve the Aggregates operations and complement other Enva operations to grow business revenue and reduce costs.
- Effectively manage the operations team as to scheduled inputs and required processing action / inspection / yield & quality feedback to enhance product coding & associated margin.
- Liaise with Yard Supervisor to optimize stock levels and ensure efficient use of resources and machinery.
The successful candidate will be commercially astute with experience of aggregate products and inert construction waste disposal and experience of working in a customer facing role dealing with transport logistics for heavy materials. Ideally you will have proven people management and leadership skill, experience of CI techniques and have a result driven, can do attitude and possess excellent communication skills. Direct experience of assessing inert materials for categorization and associated pricing and knowledge of Duty of Care requirements for different EWC waste codes will be an advantage.
Enva England is the East Midlands leading Recycling and Resource Management company collecting and processing in excess of 500,000 tonnes waste per year, providing a comprehensive waste collection and recycling service to Industrial, Commercial, Construction and local Authority customers. We are proud to say that in excess of 95% of the waste is diverted from landfill.
We operate from a 20 Acre site in Nottingham with 300 employees across our Nottingham and Leicester sites.
- £35,000 – £45,000 p/a based on skills and experience
- Management bonus
- Car allowance
- Enhanced pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
This is an exciting time to join a progressive company who empowers its people to grow and develop their areas. If you can demonstrate previous success in a similar role or you have worked for a progressive organisation and have the skills and ability and are ready for that next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
No agencies please.
You must sign in to apply for this position.