Do you have excellent communication skills and a great telephone manner?
We have a great opportunity for an ambitious and pro-active team player with a willingness to learn and development to join our client, an award-winning commercial finance organisation.
You’ll play a pivotal role in their telemarketing team based in Southampton, generating new business opportunities through cold and warm telephone calling.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generate new business opportunities through cold and warm telephone calling
- Introduce the company and its services to a variety of businesses
- Manage and develop your own diary in order to meet personal and business touchstones
- Build relationships and gather important information on targeted businesses
- Maintain the highest level of quality and professionalism
- Ensuring compliance to all data, FCA and other regulations
- Attend regular team meetings and contribute as appropriate
- Maintain a detailed and accurate record of all telephone conversations held
- Any duty you may be asked to perform as part of a special project
- A Level education (or educated to GCSE level with relevant work experience within a telemarketing role)
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Computer proficiency – Word, Excel, Outlook and SalesLogix or a similar CRM System
- A vibrant, enjoyable and committed workplace
- Rewarding discretionary bonus structure
- Health Insurance and Life Assurance benefits after 12 months of service
- 20 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays), increasing 1 day a year for each year of service to 25 days
- Ongoing training both internally and externally
- Structured career path within the company
- Hybrid working options, once established in the role
- Profit-related pay after completing a full financial year (January to December)
For further information on this role, please call Stacie Burnett, Recruitment Consultant on 07300879882.
If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please register with us (https://www.careers-) and we will let you know of any suitable opportunities that become available.
Conduco Resourcing is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion in the workplace and will do everything we can to ensure that our candidates are presented with equal opportunities. If you have any questions regarding reasonable adjustments, please get in touch.
You must sign in to apply for this position.