Utopia Recruitment Ltd
- Job Title: Sales Administrator
- Contract Duration: 6 months
- Salary Range: £21,000 – £22,000
- Experience Required: Relevant experience in administration/sales ledger
- Managing outstanding sales balances and contacting customers before balances become overdue
- Answering queries and enquiries from customers
- Correctly allocating payments to appropriate accounts and invoices
- Distributing post for Administrative, Commercial, and Logistics personnel
- Setting up new customer accounts as requested
- Chasing internal departments to resolve queries
- Sending statements and reminder letters as part of the collection cycle
- Occasionally supporting the UK team as required
- Qualities and Skills Required:
- High level of customer service
- Proficiency in IT and basic knowledge of office tools
- Pro-active and well-organized
- Bright, friendly, and positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Reliable, punctual, and flexible
Sales Administrator – Contract for 6 months – 21000 – 22000
My client a worldwide organisation is changing systems and needs a good Sales Administrator to help during the transition. You will work with the Credit Manager and get involved with account set ups/administration/somecredit control and generally helping out.
Reports to the Credit Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage the outstanding sales balances falling due and contact customers before the balances become overdue to confirm payments.
- Answer queries and enquiries from customers.
- Ensure that payments are correctly allocated, to the appropriate account and against the appropriate invoice(s).
- Distribute post for Administrative, Commercial and Logistics personnel.
- Setup new customer accounts as requested
- Chase internal departments to resolve queries in a timely manner via email and telephone calls
- Send statements and reminder letters as part of the collection cycle
- Occasionally support theUK team as required.
We are ideally looking for candidates that have similar experience and hold the following experience and qualities.
- Relevant experience in administration/sales ledger.
- High level of customer service.
- Be proficient in the use of IT and basic knowledge of office tools (MS Word, Excel etc).
- Well organised.
- Bright, friendly and positive attitude.
- Able to work under pressure (customer complaints).
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Be reliable, punctual and flexible.
You must sign in to apply for this position.