Website Fox Morris Group
Learning & Development Assistant – West Northamptonshire Council (HYBRID WORKING)
I am currently representing West Northamptonshire Council who are offering a 3-6 Month Contract which could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate at a Rate of £Negotiable.
We are looking for a Learning & Development Assistant will be based at:
We are currently working with West Northamptonshire Council to help recruit for a Learning & Development Assistant,
· Provide an initial contact point for customers and handle a wide range of Learning and Development issues, referred by other colleagues or customers.
· To edit the Council’s intranet and branding Learning and Development material for a consistent and modern L&D Service.
· Take an active role in the development and implementation of L&D projects supporting key organisational objectives, including basic eLearning edits.
· Act as subject matter expert/super user for the learning management system, interrogating data, manipulating and producing reports and identifying trends and issues (e.g. sickness data).
· Administrate the training process across WNC, organise course bookings, room bookings, communicate with delegates and trainers and ensure that evaluation forms are sent out, collated and analysed.
· Provide an efficient administrative service, supporting the Senior L&D Advisor, the Head of OD and L&D Business Partners in the continuous development of the administration function, ensuring processes and procedures for example around are efficient and consistent.
· Work collaboratively with the rest of the HR team to ensure standard processes and procedures are understood, complied with and amended as required.
· Adapt to changing business needs, reprioritising as necessary and working closely with the L&D team to ensure an effective and high value service is provided to our customers.
· Sort, refer and respond to standard correspondence and draft, under guidance, responses to formal correspondence. Plan, co-ordinate and implement personal diary and meeting schedules, to ensure that business is completed within service standards and meets business requirements.
· To maximise personal productivity, minimise duplication and errors; and manage our information efficiently and securely to reduce risk, though effective use of Office 365 and our internal IT systems and applications.
· Demonstrate awareness and understanding of other people’s behavioural, physical, social and welfare needs and ensure that reasonable care is taken at all times for the health, safety and welfare of yourself and other persons.
· Actively challenge and seek to eliminate any directly or indirectly discriminatory practice or behaviours
If you are looking for a new role or would like further information, please send across your up to date CV
If you know someone who would be a good fit for the role, please send over their contact details and get in touch, as we do offer a generous referral fee.
Look forward to speaking with you,
Job Types: Temporary contract, Full-time
Contract length: 3-6 months
Salary: £13.30-£15.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development: 2 years (required)
- Leaning & Development: 2 years (required)
- Administrator: 2 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Northampton
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org