Get started on an exciting and meaningful career path, working on innovative, challenging projects and learning from industry experts as part of PM Group’s world leading multi-discipline team.
Who are PM Group?
PM Group is a leading International engineering, architecture, project and construction management firm. With a network of offices in Europe, Asia and the US and a multi-discipline team of 3,500 people, we deliver complex, capital projects in the life sciences, food and beverages, mission critical/ICT, advanced manufacturing, energy and environmental sectors. We are 100% employee owned so work together to make our company successful.
As a Project Management Graduate at PM Group, your day to day role would involve assisting the Project Manager in the execution of projects performing the below tasks:
- Project Management
- Project Execution
- Commercial Awareness
- Health & Safety
- Monitor Project Experience
- Hold a Degree or equivalent in related subject (e.g. Engineering or Construction)
- Ability to organise, plan and manage time effectively within a fast paced environment.
- A self-starter who displays a ‘can do’ attitude towards tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work in a team project environment.
- Effective communication (verbal or written); to interact and communicate with a varied group of colleagues and clients.
- Commercial awareness or aptitude to develop this.
- Proficient with using a range of IT or Software systems.
What are we offering?
An exciting and meaningful career path, working on innovative, challenging projects and learning from industry experts as part of PM Group’s world leading multi-discipline team. PM Group’s structured Graduate Programme will help you to reach your full potential. As a participant you will have varied and diverse work experiences on office and site based assignments. Our Graduate Programme includes on the job coaching, mentoring, formal learning modules and support for professional status.
We offer a competitive salary with opportunities to travel and gain a variety of experiences.
It’s not all work. At PM Group we work hard, but we make sure to have fun too!
Be part of the bigger picture and apply today.