Penguin Recruitment Ltd
- Job Title: Graduate Planner
- Location: Leicester
- Company: Independent planning and design consultancy
- Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
- Experience required: One years’ post qualification town planning experience
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Our client, an established, independent planning and design consultancy are looking to further expand their Leicester based planning team by appointing an Graduate Planner. With a close knit team they’re offering the opportunity for continued support to become an up and running planning consultant and achieving Chartered status.
The successful Graduate Planner will be working alongside the Associate Planner to take forward a diverse portfolio of projects including residential, commercial, mixed use and rural developments.
For this role candidates are sought with:
- A relevant town planning/ related degree and ideally a further MSc
- Membership to RTPI
- One years’ post qualification town planning experience, preferably within a consultancy environment
- Joining a growing consultancy with career progression opportunities
- Full benefits package
- Competitive starting salary
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the town planning sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on or email your CV to and we will get back to you.
You must sign in to apply for this position.