Russell Taylor Group Ltd
- HPLC Analyst position available
- Requires a Chemistry Graduate
- Permanent job located in Loughborough
- Salary up to £21,000 DOE
- Minimum one year of experience in HPLC testing
HPLC Analyst, Chemistry Graduate
Salary: Up to £21,000 DOE
Hours: Days (Mon – Friday) 35-hour week
Our client, a leading Pharmaceutical Company is growing and are looking to recruit for a QC Analyst to work at their modern manufacturing facility; the successful Candidate will play a vital part of the laboratory team, will be provided with ongoing training and furthered development in Analytical and Wet Chemistry and the given furthered career scope working in a GLP/GMP Laboratory.
This is a perfect opportunity for either a recent Chemistry/Analytical Science Graduate or for someone working in a fast-paced lab – to make the move into the pharmaceutical industry.
- Raw Material and Finished product testing.
- Routine Quality Control testing using Analytical and Wet Chemistry techniques (HPLC, PH , titrations etc).
- Updating results onto the LIMS system accurately and promptly
- Working to departmental efficiency targets, ensuring timely completion of results
- always Adhering to the QMS and GMP/GLP standards
- Reporting and investigating any QC issues that may arise from test work.
- Calibrating and maintaining equipment
- Will hold a degree in a relevant – Scientific discipline (will be Analytical based – Pharmaceutical, Chemistry etc)
- Will have exposure to HPLC testing (can be Degree based); the ideal Candidate will have completed a summer placement in a testing Lab and have exposure to GLP/GMP or UKAS standards
- Will have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to learn and act on information provided.
- Will have good IT skills, with the ability to use multiple software programmes and navigate the LIMS system.
APPLY NOW; to avoid disappointment!
- Contact: Maisie Harvey
- Reference: Totaljobs/GC01
- Job ID: 101003404
You must sign in to apply for this position.