Website Penguin Recruitment
Graduate Geoenvironmental Consultant
Starting Salary: 23,000 – 25,000
Are you a recent geology/environmental science graduate looking to take your first steps in the geoenvironmental/geotechnical sector? If so, this is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy in their Birmingham office!
This Graduate Geoenvironmental Consultant position offers:
- Industry leading training programme
- Competitive starting salary
- Full benefits package
- Opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary environment
- Option to work on geotechnical and geoenvironmental projects
- Balanced split between site and office work
- Flexible working
No previous ground investigation experience is required, all you need is a relevant degree (geology/environmental science/earth science etc), a full UK drivers’ licence and a willingness to get stuck in and learn! It would be beneficial to live commutable to Birmingham.
The main duties of this Graduate Geoenvironmental Consultant position include:
- Attending contaminated land and geotechnical site investigations
- Soil and rock logging, ground gas and water monitoring and borehole logging
- Supervising sub-contractors
- Writing factual and interpretative reports
- Phase 1 desk studies
- Completing risk assessments
If the role is of interest to you, or if you are searching for other roles in the Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical or Remediation Sectors, please do not hesitate to contact Matt Cairns on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).
We have many more vacancies available on our website (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
You must sign in to apply for this position.