Paul Mitchell Associates
Finance Assistant Job Spec
Salary – up to £25,000
Role – Full Time, Permanent, Office Based
Due to exceptional growth in business over the last 12-months, our client – a large, established manufacturing firm based in Leicester – is seeking an experienced finance assistant to join their team on a full-time permanent basis, this is a progressive opportunity that will allow the successful candidate to increase duties and responsibilities and develop within the business
- Sales Ledger invoicing
- Updating cashbooks
- Liaising with customer base to resolve queries, via email and the telephone
- Distribution of month end statements
- Creation of ad hoc sales reports as and when required.
- Purchase ledger duties to include matching delivery notes and purchase invoices and processing onto the system
- Handle supplier queries both internally with the purchasing department but also direct with the suppliers via email and telephone
- Statement reconciliations.
- Good IT skills will be required in Microsoft Office/Spreadsheets/Word/Power Point and excel.
- Excellent communication skills via Telephone/Email and Face to face
- Work as part of an existing team of 3
- Good time management skills and ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of Business Central an advantage but not essential
- Appointment Type: Permanent, in-house
- Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 (subject to experience)
- Hours: Full-Time Monday – Friday
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
- FT 9:00am-5:00pm (30mins Lunch), 20+STAT, Auto-Enrol
If you – or someone you might know – are interested & think this opportunity may be suitable, APPLY ONLINE or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 12766) on 0116 254 9404.
You must sign in to apply for this position.