Sales & Service Coordinator
Enersys hiring Sales & Service Coordinator
£32K – £38K
Sales & Site Administrator
An excellent opportunity for a Sales & Site Administrator to join a well-established, exciting and growing Lithium-ion space business. The company designs, manufacturers and qualifies batteries for international space missions on satellites, launchers, and interplanetary vehicles. The company’s customer’s include both national and international space agencies like NASA and European Space Agency as well as working across the commercial market supporting missions that include Earth observation, internet of things satellite constellations and global positioning systems. The position is based in the Culham Science Centre near Abingdon in Oxfordshire and is a job that can truly impact people across the globe.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Sales & Service Coordinator at one of our Service Centers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage and maintain all OSHA and ISO 9000 procedures and paperwork.
· Communicate in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail with people inside and outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources.
· Enter service and sales orders policy and warranty in a timely and accurate manner.
· Accurately code, prepare for approval, and route Accounts Payable.
· Work directly with Direct Managers by keeping open lines of communication.
· Back-up for Sales Coordinators, Service Coordinators and Shipping/Receiving.
· Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
· Keep up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
· Log all sales and service calls, completed sales and service reports, and all warranty and sales and service policies for audit.
· Process and maintain all parts orders required by Sales and Service personnel.
· Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
· Follow all company policies and procedures as listed, but not limited to warranty, safety, environmental, OSHA, DOT Hazmat, and ISO 9000.
· Other duties maybe assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· High School diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.) or equivalent combination of education and experience; and five years experience
· Previous customer service experience in an office setting.
· Previous data entry experience.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and the Internet.
· Basic knowledge of ERP/SAP system is a plus.
General Job Requirements
This position is exposed to harmful materials such as lead/fiberglass products. Periodic blood tests are required to measure the level of lead. Precautions are taken by the company/employee to reduce the risk of exposure and help ensure everyones safety.
Must be able to frequently bend; twist; reach; stoop; kneel or crouch.
You must sign in to apply for this position.