Website LeoVegas Group
About the Job:
The lions’ workplace and playground is LeoVegas! We provide a vibrant and dynamic environment that unites over 1,000 LeoVegas staff members with over 60,000 MGM Resorts International colleagues globally, using our combined strengths as two dominant forces. We are seeking creative thinkers, self-starters, and collaborative team members to become part of the LeoVegas team, which was named the iGaming Idol 2022 Employer of the Year!
Together, let’s create the best iGaming experience!
LeoVegas cultivates a culture of scaling up that values bravery and aggressive involvement. Not only are our workers encouraged to voice their opinions, but they are also urged to “make it happen”—to take the required steps to complete the task at hand. LeoVegas rejects hierarchical structures, recognizes the important role that each employee plays, and believes that you will thrive in such a setting.
We are now looking to put up a new team of Customer Experience Advisors for our Newcastle office due to our ongoing expansion.
LeoVegas is looking for dedicated, passionate, and customer-focused people to be our valued customers’ first point of contact. You will communicate directly with consumers over the phone, email, and live chat as a customer experience advisor. This function requires a lot of collaboration with other teams, such as Payments, Fraud, Safe Gambling, and CRM. Despite the fast-paced nature of the work, we constantly make sure that our clients have a great experience. LeoVegas will give you with all the tools you need—including a laptop—to offer complete assistance in the position!
Your areas of knowledge and experience:
1. Make sure that all of our consumer communications—via phone, email, and live chat—are concise and unambiguous.
2. Pay close attention to the questions that customers ask, address their concerns in a timely manner, and follow established protocols.
3. Resolve consumer concerns in a courteous, understanding, and patient manner with the intention of turning bad experiences into good ones.
4. ability to embrace our culture and work autonomously while simultaneously making a contribution to the larger team.
5. Show tenacity in your pursuit of meeting and exceeding Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
6. Be a dedicated and passionate team player.
7. Have outstanding written and verbal communication abilities.
8. Show off your excellent time-management and organizing skills.
9. Although prior expertise in the gaming business is preferred, it is not required because our main goal is to provide our customers with an outstanding experience.
This position requires year-round availability with a variety of work schedules that include both daytime and midnight hours because we want to provide our customers with ongoing service. Details will be covered during the interview.
1. An environment and culture that support reaching your maximum potential;
2. a policy allowing for hybrid work arrangements and the option to “Work From any eligible country” for four weeks out of the year;
3. 28 days of paid time off each year, plus eight public and bank holidays in England;
4. pension contributions that match, up to 6% each from the business and the employee;
5. Pre-existing medical issues are covered by BUPA private health insurance, which also offers a cash-back program for regular dental care and other procedures;
An unmatched policy for family leave;
6. A superb work environment featuring free parking, a plentiful supply of drinks and snacks, as well as Monday breakfasts and Friday lunches (we’re sorry, diets!);
regular after-hours and daytime social gatherings for the team and office;
7. Employee referral program: recommend a friend to join our team and earn £750–£1500!
And that’s not all at all! Additionally, upon fulfilling your probationary period satisfactorily, you will be able to access:
– The £250 yearly Health and Wellbeing Allowance; – The Cycle to Work Scheme.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com