Unique School Solutions
Are you an experienced Cover Supervisor looking for a new role from September 2023? Are you a recent graduate with experience working with children and young people and are maybe considering a career in education?
Unique School Solutions have a wonderful opportunity to recruit on behalf of a Secondary School in the S8 area of Sheffield on a full-time basis as a Cover Supervisor.
This role is to start in September 2023 and is full-time Monday – Friday (term time only). The role will initially be on a temporary basis for an initial period of 12 weeks with the strong possibility of being offered a permanent contract after this point for the right candidate.
The school boasts impressive facilities and an ethos of inspiring and including all and encouraging learners to be prepared for the future. The school is fully committed to creating a positive atmosphere, where all learners feel safe, secure and are encouraged to give everything a go and always do their best.
The staff team and senior leadership works tirelessly to provide a happy and inspiring environment for all children. Working hard to ensure that every child’s experience of school is a positive one, which encourages a love of learning, self-discipline, and respect for others, right from the start.
What are the requirements for the role of a Cover Supervisor?
– To hold a degree level qualification (or above / equivalent)
– To have experience in an education or professional capacity of working with young people
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– To be able to adapt and differentiate when required
– A positive attitude and to be a team player
What are the duties of a Cover Supervisor?
– Supervise pupils undertaking work which has been set by the schools Teaching team
– Establish a professional, productive working relationships with the schools pupils and staff team alike
– Promote the Schools ethos and values in your practice
– Monitor learner progress and responses to learning
– Confidently manage behaviour following the schools policies
– Set clear and high expectations for learning and attitude
– Encourage students to engage positively with learning objectives and discussions
– Use ICT and school resources effectively to support learning activities
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
– The support of an experienced team of specialist consultants
– Ongoing CPD and opportunities to complete fully funded training
– The opportunity to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes (in brief) a face-to-face registration, professional references, and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relations to this vacancy.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
You must sign in to apply for this position.