Website Murphy Geospatial
Do you have a great desire to see successful client outcomes? Are you want to join an ambitious, forward-thinking organization that lives up to its cultures and values? Do you want a job where you can grow and learn new things all the time? If yes, Murphy Geospatial is the business you should work for!
About Murphy Geospatial:
Murphy Geospatial is a leading Geomatic consultant in Europe and one of the UK’s leading Instrumentation and Monitoring Contractors. We stress the value of validated geospatial data and its use in understanding the built and natural environments that are all around us. In addition to topographic surveys and ground penetrating radar (GPR), we also specialize in geospatial consultancy, measured building surveys, legal mapping, area measurement, building information modeling (BIM), 3D HD laser scanning, subsurface engineering services, geophysical surveys, monitoring solutions, digital construction, property consultancy, hydrographic surveys, and UAV/drone surveys.
Do you want to be a part of our productive team?
For our Birmingham team, we are now looking for a Business Development/Sales Executive. For someone who is focused and determined, this is a great chance to work in the quickly growing geospatial industry. The position would be ideal for someone looking to progress in sales or business development, especially if they have experience in rail, construction, monitoring, or surveying. The position offers a mixed work schedule that combines in-office (Birmingham) and remote work with periodic client and site visits. Training that is required to promote success in this fast-paced business will be given.
1. Increase revenue and growth by bringing on new customers.
2. Develop and maintain ties with our present clientele.
3. Act as a positive representative of the company at trade fairs, conferences, corporate events, and meetings.
4. Prepare the paperwork for tenders and quotations.
5. Keep track of and evaluate important data during the bidding procedure.
6. Look into and follow leads that have the potential to become opportunities.
7. Carefully record and retrieve data from the company’s CRM program.
8. Work together with senior team members to enable the implementation of important performance initiatives and plans.
9. Work together with estimators and sales from other departments to deliver all-inclusive services.
10. Deliver weekly updates to the Business Development Director detailing all activities and target progress.
What credentials or prior experience are necessary?
1. Significant three to five years of experience working with clients in engineering, construction, or infrastructure sectors, particularly in technical sales, solution mapping, or consulting, with a predicted track record of financial success.
2. Holding a degree, professional certification, or comparable credentials in a commercial or geographic field.
3. Possess a current driver’s license from the United Kingdom.
4. Proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing in the English language.
Benefits for employees:
1. A competitive base pay plus supplementary perks.
2. Payment of professional membership dues reimbursement.
3. Hybrid work arrangements, depending on the position.
4. Providing an official car (based on the position).
5. Assistance in moving.
6. After six months of employment, eligibility for the company’s dental and health benefits plan.
7. Taking part in social events organized by the company.
8. Support for pursuing education and a career.
9. Participation in the Employee Assistance Program, which includes support for well-being.
10. Participating in an auto-enrollment pension plan.
11. Allowance compensation for time spent working remotely from the main office.
12. Engaging in the Cycle to Work program.
Murphy Geospatial’s Human Resources Philosophy:
The people who make up our team are essential to our success because they live up to Murphy Geospatial’s core values every day. We believe that prioritizing the hiring of exceptional people and allocating resources to their development helps create a work environment in which staff members are engaged and committed. Staff and clients have higher levels of satisfaction as a consequence.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com