Are you an ambitious graduate who wants to build a career at a company that values your development? Then the Business Development Graduate role will be great for you
Upon joining Keyence, you will take part in our two to three-month training programme which will provide you with a strong technical understanding of our products and will teach you how to pitch and demonstrate our products to clients. We believe in learning by doing, so after your initial training is over, you will be delegated your own territory and will start selling Keyence products straight away.
As a Business Development Graduate you will spend three days a week in the field visiting customers to help find solutions and add value to their business. While the other two days you will be in the office, finding and following up on business leads, scheduling new business opportunities and collaborating with colleagues.
Training and development never stop at Keyence. We always look to continuously develop employees in all levels of business, and our 100% promote-from-within policy means that Keyence isn’t a job – Keyence is a career with unlimited opportunities.
- Starting salary – £33,000 + location allowance
- Quarterly bonus (guaranteed minimum bonus year 1 = £5,000)
- Company car for business and personal use
- Advanced company pension with aviva
- Lfe cover private healthcare (including audiological, dental and optical cover, as well as subsidised gym membership)
- Full expensed business travel and accommodation
- Laptop and mobile phone
You must sign in to apply for this position.