Website Blizzard Entertainment
Activision Blizzard is seeking an experienced Activation Specialist for the EMEA region on a fixed-term contract basis.
The role is supporting the Activation Manager, responsible for delivering social campaigns across EMEA, working to drive both new player acquisition and player retention for Blizzard games. If you have a passion for entertainment, video games, and a pulse on new and creative trends in digital marketing, we encourage you to apply!
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
Campaign Planning & Activation
- An extension of our global activation teams, support the Activation Manager in the planning and execution of our in-house digital plans.
- Brand and Performance digital media planning, buying and activation across social platforms; including Meta, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Twitter and Reddit.
- Ensuring all campaigns are managed to exceptional standards, utilising all relevant, available and applicable optimization methods and management approaches to drive maximum performance and impact.
- Owning and managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPA (Performance) and Reach & Frequency (Brand).
- Contribution to innovation within own area.
Reporting & Optimisation
- Performance analysis of our media campaigns and reporting insights and learnings to internal partners.
- Production of high-quality reports, with sophisticated analysis to support management decision-making.
- Work with our data scientists to understand what does and doesn’t work.
- Recommendation of guidelines and media processes to improve the performance of our regional campaigns.
Knowledge Sharing & Partnerships
- Being in direct contact with our partners (key media vendors and internal contacts including Global HQ) to ensure the flow of media information.
- Maintain relationships with key vendors to maximize ability for execution and innovation.
- Prior experience of performance digital planning and buying experience (media agency or in-house), driving brand-based and acquisition strategies, geared at optimizing towards reach, views and conversion
- Hands-on regional or global account experience in paid social channels (Meta, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Twitter and Reddit)
- Outstanding analytical skills with a shown ability to work through data to find opportunities and useful insights that are not readily apparent. Experienced in communicating findings to a diverse set of partners in a way they will understand.
- Detail oriented and able to work collaboratively under pressure, with experience in balancing multiple priorities across sophisticated, = international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
This is an exciting time to join us. Ask anyone who works at Activision Blizzard their favourite thing about it, and they’ll tell you, it’s the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure, and resources, but our success doesn’t come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee’s brilliance. So if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s the people.
Our office is based in Soho, the cultural heart of London’s West End with a vast array of classic record shops and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent’s Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. It is conveniently walking distance from a number of London tube stations and mainline train stations and has a well-stocked kitchen and free on-site gym.
Annual leave: 25 Days/annual
Free & Discounted Games and Merchandise on Employee Store for Activision, Blizzard & King
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com