Website Autotech Recruit
If you are a fully qualified level 3 vehicle technician who hasn’t yet had an opportunity to gain any automotive work experience then consider this opportunity. We are looking for enthusiastic vehicle mechanics to join Autotech Academy as paid interns.
So, what’s involved in joining Autotech Academy:
- You click apply on this advert. That’s the first step, done.
- One of our Academy team back at the office will give you a call and understand your vehicle mechanic qualification level, where you live and the sort of place you want to work.
- We send your information and CV over to automotive businesses in and around the area you want to work and if any of them like the look of you, they will invite you for an interview
- The interview will happen at the garage and they will hopefully offer you the internship, fully paid and ABOVE minimum wage They do all this through us, so you don’t have to worry about anything
- If you accept the internship, you’re then sent your full Autotech Academy welcome pack, Academy branded t-shirt and jumper and on your first day a full top box tool kit- where else would you get this
- You then head to work each day, in your new internship, at a well trusted and respected garage with your own assigned mentor for 6- 12 months.
- At the end of your internship, if you’ve enjoyed it and made a good impression, the business you’ve been working for will then offer you a permanent job which will start straight away
All across the UK, we have hundreds of automotive clients calling out for interns and we need you
Unsure if you meet all the requirements but are excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply
Please get in touch with the team on 01234 240503 or register your interest on our website
If you satisfy all the criteria, kindly click the “Apply” button and submit your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org