Over 5,000 job fairs for veterans are arranged by MilitaryX annually in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand. Participate in a three-hour interview session with over 40 companies by attending a MilitaryX event.
How should You prepare for a MilitaryX virtual job fair?
We recommend preparing for the virtual job fair by doing the following in order to maximize your experience:
1. Completely update your profile with accurate and up-to-date details about your qualifications, experience, and preferred job type.
2. Make sure your resume highlights your qualifications and is well-written.
3. Study interview strategies and general industry trends to improve your preparedness for such inquiries.
4. To guarantee a flawless virtual interview experience, test your computer or mobile device, examine your internet connection, and confirm the video and audio features.
5. Present yourself in a way appropriate for a job interview and dress properly.
Is attendance at MilitaryX virtual job fairs subject to a fee?
No, there is no cost to schedule interviews with businesses and take part in MilitaryX virtual job fairs. During the fair, there is no cost to register, make a profile, or communicate with employers. Please note that, in order to attend the virtual job fair, you must first schedule an interview with a business.