1. Support the development of marketing through the communications strategy to promote the business across a range of advertising media and materials to specified groups with a strong focus on social media platforms.
2. Support the implementation, delivery and coordination of marketing communications strategy, compile data, research and report weekly on progress
3. Utilise and manage relevant media to promote organisation to target groups in line with marketing communications strategy. Report on success and effectiveness of methods.
4. Develop new ideas and opportunities to market brand effectively in line with marketing communications strategy, provide supporting market research, rationale, costings, resource, etc.
5. Support the development and design of marketing materials and identify suitable methods of distribution
6. Support the promotion of the organisation through relevant careers events, fairs, seminars and meetings. Also identify additional opportunities to engage with target audience
7. Liaise with the National Apprenticeship Service, the Skills Funding Agency and other government bodies with regard to marketing initiatives and available materials
8. Engage effectively with target groups, gather feedback and compile relevant analysis
9. Be proactive, use initiative and seek out new opportunities to develop ideas and carry out relevant market research
10. Utilise expertise and knowledge within organisation to fulfil aims and objectives